Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Nice Dream

Hey, if you haven't already, check out my new blog called "Dreams of People You Will Never Meet". It's my new experiment of gathering dreams that people send me by e-mail for others to read. They're put up anonymously, and my friend Scott is going to draw illustrations for some of them. It's turned out and should continue to turn out pretty cool. To find out more, click on this link to go to the site, and join this Facebook group while you're at it.

Despite the Radiohead-themed title of this post, I'm going to make the song of the day "Future Foe Scenerios" by Silversun Pickups. Some people think of Silversun Pickups as just a Smashing Pumpkins rip-off, but Brian Aubert isn't as overdramatic as Billy Corgan is (not that I don't enjoy some Pumpkins stuff, but he is over the top sometimes).

"Future Foe Scenarios" at YouTube

No comments: