Friday, January 30, 2009

Thoughts I Have While I Do My Wash

1) You know you go to Madison when you have two loads of just red clothing.
2) It's a good day when a pen goes through the wash and doesn't destroy any clothes.
3) Did I remember to switch the dryer to "Normal" from "Perm Press"?
4) Oh, crap, the washer's been running for 10 minutes and I forgot to put detergent in.
5) My socks don't look like evidence in a CSI mystery anymore (Blisters from hockey skates = bloody socks).
6) Crap, there's a dryer sheet unaccounted for. I bet it will come out in the middle of that discussion section with that cute girl.
7) I wonder how the people that live next to the laundry room feel about me doing my wash at 2 am on a Thursday night.
8) Why do I smell someone's chicken at 2 am on a Thursday? Probably someone drunk.


Song of the day: The Song of the Sad Assassin - Why?
Why?'s Alopecia is on the best albums of 2008 list for many blogs and indie bands. It's weird because some of their songs are straight-up Decembrists-esque indie. Others are Jewish rap. All are 100% beautifully done. Another highlight is "These Few Presidents", which Colour Revolt did an amazing cover of on Daytrotter (leading me to research Why?).

No comments: