Thursday, April 23, 2009

College Sure Has a Lot of Stupid People

Make sure, make sure, make sure...

...that if you respond to an e-mail that a Professor sends out to a whole class...

...you don't hit the "reply all" button...

...and e-mail the entire list-serve the most stupid e-mail ever.




Hello Professor L_____,


I am emailing in regards to the final exam. I have a bit of a conflict with the exam time and am wondering if it is possible to take the exam at a different time.


I am the pitcher on a slow pitch softball team, and our first game of the summer is the night of the exam at 6:00. I realize that this reason is not as justified as perhaps a job or an appointment but I felt I needed to ask. I am the only guy on our team that knows how to pitch and if I can't make it, it will really be detrimental for my team. However, regardless of the position I play, I know this still isn't something that you may see worthy of an alternate exam time, and I respect that. I just thought it couldn't hurt to ask.


Thank you very much Professor. Hope you enjoyed the great weather today!


B_____ D______





UPDATE 4/28/09 The professor has informed me that the request has been denied. My request to move mine, however, as I have three exams in 24 hours (which by school policy allows me to move one of them) was granted. Sucker.

No comments: