Monday, June 16, 2008

Haylie Duff - Foremost expert in singing and acting


Okay, I've caught some of the search for the next Elle Woods from Legally Blonde on MTV. Whatever. A lot of annoying voices, etc. But you do have to feel terrible for these girls because it seems like Broadway is the most cutthroat business ever.


But this is what's ridiculous: About every ten minutes or so Haylie Duff says something about how hard it is to be an actress and how good singers do this and that and blah, blah, blah. This is hilarious. There is NOTHING hard about Haylie Duff's life. She rode her younger sister's coattails to... Napolean Dynamite. I want to see her sing one of the songs from Legally Blonde. She would get laughed off the stage.


I dunno, that's my random injustice I thought I'd share with the world today. I haven't had a lot to write about lately because I work and sleep, and that's about it. I have listened to music, though, so I'll make the song of the day "Fools" by the Dodos. The Dodos are a two-piece band with a guitar player / lead singer that plays some crazy, intense, difficult riffs all while he sings some crazy rythyms. Fools is the most intense song with an acoustic guitar you will ever hear.


No comments: