Monday, February 18, 2008

I procrastinate like it's my job. A job that I don't remember I have.


As I don't see me having a lot of time this week, I may not get a post this week. Here's why:
-Finishing R.A. application due Wednesday.
-I have some exam or project due Thursday, I just can't remember what. We'll worry about that Wednesday.
-I have some exam/project due next week, I just can't remember when/what.
-I have to make up for the two days I was absent last week, resulting in me missing my 3 power lectures both times last week. Good times.

You know how it is when you kind of wish one of these times your procrastination will come back to bite you in the butt, but it never has, so you've never learned? No? I do. Is this a valuable life lesson? How to procrastinate effectively? I know not.

Fittingly, I'll make the song of the day "Running out of Time" by Hot Hot Heat, pre-Happiness Ltd. which sucked hardcore. It succeeded in limiting my happiness. I just made the same joke that every single critic from every college newspaper across the country made.

Disclaimer- this is most definitely not the actual music video. There isn't one.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

"""You know how it is when you kind of wish one of these times your procrastination will come back to bite you in the butt, but it never has, so you've never learned?"""

For me, that's called College. enjoy!